30 July 2008

HOLY MOLY BATMAN! looong post

Okay, I've officially changed my blog name to hern craft a lot. Reason being, I spent my whole summer picking up all kinds of crafts. I did some crocheting, some tutu making, even did some construction work on my daughters playhouse! Most recently I've began sewing. I made some cute curtains for the playhouse and I even did a variation of Missy's bunny pillow using her easy tutorial on her blog! Well, as of today my newest adventure brings me to the magical world of ebay! I figured I would combine my love of estate sales and thrifting to ebay with a vintage clothing store!

Oh yeah... and I'm back to stamping! Hahaha the new amuseapalooze release and american crafts paper has brought back to itch!

Well, I love everyone who reads this I promise I am back and will try my hardest not neglect my lil ol' blog again! For the heck of it... I'll post some summer fun pics!

Ellie swimmiiing at the neighborhood pool


My brothers and sisters! We <3 eachother most of the time.

Ellie and I!

No comments: