02 November 2008

Sharing my spark

This weeks spark is to make something using numbers! I made this card for my little cousin Diego's 4th birthday.


I've also been working on little projects for ellie's 2nd birthday coming up in January. I finished her birthday mum the other night. I crocheted the flower and used some ribbon I had lying around.



I have a few more ideas I want to work on as far as party decor goes. Hopefully next week I can order the paper for her invitations and get started on those. I'm planning on using the American Crafts "everyday" paper.

Don't forget the to vote on the 4th!!

-AH



A Muse notecard, PLP, American Crafts thickers, Love, Elsie stamp, colorbox chalk french blue, vintage ribbon, making memories ribbon

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bet Diego will love the card! So cute!

And wow ... I wish I could crochet!