20 May 2008

Stamp of the week challenge #16

My all time favorite a muse stamps has to be Missy Ballance's twin cupcakes. When I first discovered A muse right before Valentines Day, I waited at Memory Depot until they unpacked and separated every last portion of their shipment. I knew these stamps would go fast and that I would have little time to get valentines stamps. I just about died when I saw this stamp! I think it is the cutest stamp ever and I LOVE cupcakes!

Here's my twin cupcakes card I made for the stamp of the week challenge on the addicts board. When I saw the twin cupcakes were the stamp of the week i was so excited I started stamping right away. I'll probably have a few more to post. TFL!




all images a muse, a muse twinkle heart stickers, pink spica glitter pen, copic markers, versafine onxy black ink, petal pink, colorbox rouge ink, a muse pretty little papers, paper frills, pop dots

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO cute!!!

Anonymous said...

This is really cute!

Anonymous said...

This is one of my favorites! You're so creative SIS!

Anonymous said...

This is the sweetest! I love these little cupcakes! Thanks for playing with the Stamp of the Week! :)

Anonymous said...

AWWW! You're killing me! I LOVE the way you colored them and I can't thank you enough for the sweet comment! THANK YOU!!