16 May 2008

Wheee first card post

Holy moly I never thought this day would come! I finally found my battery charger for my camera and am not suprised it has been hiding in my daughters closet! Anyways, so I just uploaded 'em and will be sharing them over the next few days. Enjoy!




These are some thank you cards I made a while back for my sister and my uncle Ralph. For easter we went to El Paso and although Ellie and I flew my parents were brave enough to drive. They took my daughters pink push buggy with them but forgot it at my grandmas house. So, my uncle attached it to the roof of his Xterra and drove it to San Antonio where my sister picked it up and brought it home!














And this is the mothers day card I made for my momma! It was very last minute... like day of! I was upstairs for an hour trying to make it while my mom made our special dinner.

I will be back sometime tomorrow to share more. Thanks for looking.
-Hernie

No comments: