20 October 2008

I'M BAACCCKK

Seriously, I'm back y'all! I've been sooo busy these past few months it makes me so sad I neglected my little ol' blog! I started my senior year at St. Edwards this August and boy oh boy is it a great year to be a political science major! I'm taking some pretty rough classes this year but I'm hoping it won't stop me too much from posting on here. I have been making some cards throughout my "break" and I've also been working on some other fun projects. I started embroidering, sewing, crocheting, an even managed to pick up knitting. Oh yeah and I have a daughter who's almost 2 I forgot that little aspect. Anyways... enough about me... I know blogs are all about pictures so I will leave you with some! BESIDES I got a new camera for my birthday! It's a canon rebel xsi and i lova lova it!

My mother and I took Ellie to the pumpkin patch this weekend in marble falls. I took her last year and had so much fun I thought it was a great opportunity to start a fall tradition. We painted a pumpkin, took lots of pictures, ate homemade strawberry popsicles and fed some goats. Ellie loooveees "dogs' and "wow-wows" it's adorable to see her get excited.





Anyway, its getting late and I gotta get up early for school! I'll be back tomorrow with some paper creations... goodnight.
-HERNIE

1 comment:

Lori Barnett said...

These pics are so stinkin' cute!!